Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms set out in this agreement for online trading between Hello Me the label (ABN: 33 669 789 503) (“Hello Me the label”) and the user of this website (“You”). Please read them carefully before entering this website. By accessing/using this website, you are signifying that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Hello Me the label.
Modifications to the Terms
General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Hello Me with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years, nor any other person legally prohibited from entering a binding contract. By placing your order, you are verifying to the Hello Me that you can make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change on occasion, and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- Hello Me reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Hello Me only comes into existence when Hello Me forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of Victoria and by entering this contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within fourteen (14) days give notice to Hello Me if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice within this timeframe, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Hello Me within fourteen (14) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Hello Me shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Hello Me shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within a reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Hello Me in respect of any such use. Hello Me is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Hello Me for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Hello Me implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
- Sale/offer/promotional prices cannot be backdated to prior purchases
All sales are subject to our Returns Policy.
We aim to provide you with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a product with a manufacturing fault, please contact us as soon as you receive your order. This is so we can help you resolve the problem and assist you through our returns process. Please provide our team with images of the damage, defect or fault for initial assessment.
If the product is confirmed to have a manufacturing fault, we will replace the product or refund the price of the product to your original payment method at your request. If the product is found to not have a defect, or deemed out of warranty, we will ship the product back to you.
It does not constitute a defect, if in our reasonable opinion, the product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse or failure to use in accordance with care instructions.
Hello me occasionally has special offers that can be applied to your order by using a promotional code. In order to take advantage of these promotions, you must enter the promotional code in the space provided during the checkout process and hit the "apply" button. The value of the promotion will be applied to your order automatically.
If you have not applied the promotional code but order was placed during the event, contact our team straight after you’ve placed your order. It is up Hello Me’s discretion to refund you the discounted amount.
Please note, only one promotional code may be used per transaction. Unless otherwise specified each promotional code may only be used once per customer.
https://hellomethelabel.com is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a security device that ensures that any data, which you enter a secure area of the website, is encrypted during transmission over the Internet. SSL utilises data encryption to create a secure environment for you to conduct your online transactions. For SSL to be effective, you must be using an SSL compliant browser.
Hello Me the label does not store or keep credit card numbers from online transactions. The last four numbers and the expiry date of your credit card number are kept for order verification and identification purposes only. In the event a credit card is used without the holder's authorisation, the cardholder must notify their credit card provider in accordance with their reporting rules and procedures.
Limitation of Liability
Hello Me the label has provided information on this website as accurately as possible. We take all precautions possible to keep the details of your orders and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party acquires unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
To the extent permitted by law, all guarantees, warranties or representations which are not specifically stated in this Agreement are excluded. If Hello Me the label is liable for breach of an obligatory guarantee or implied warranty or representation, Hello Me the label’s obligation is, at its option limited to the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products or the payment of having the products replaced or repaired.
On the rare occasion, https://hellomethelabel.com could require some down-time, either scheduled or unscheduled. Hello Me the label will try to ensure the amount of down-time is limited. Hello Me the label will not be held liable for any consequences during down-time.
Your Use of the Website
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose.
You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website. You will not hack into this website, Hello Me the label’s computer systems or the computer systems of other users of this website. Hacking means unauthorised access, malicious damage and/or interference.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: June 22, 2023
The Hello Me mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Hello Me (“Hello Me”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Hello Me’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Hello Me through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Hello Me. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to HelloMe or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Hello Me mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to HelloMe or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.